Sounds like a good idea?
But it is not easy, mostly if you did not manage to master finnish while you were studying.
Because it makes things harder to build your network and to get information about available jobs.
But do not leave quite yet, it is possible, and here are some links to help you.
- Website of the Employment and economic development office With info about employment in Finland and also many job offers mostly in finnish but sometimes it is in English :-)
- the Europe mobility portal That's an easier way to find information on jobs throughout Europe, you can sign up and post you CV, and consult offers.
- Other information on This is Finland
- Then you can also use social network such as linkedin or viadeo Create a profile and apply.
- Also IntoFinland gives info about taxation...